Eligibility criteria for participants:
- 65 years or older.
- Currently live in Canada.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Not experience any physical condition which might prevent participants from engaging in moderate-intensity physical activity.
- Participants must be able to access the internet at home via a personal smartphone, tablet (e.g., iPad), or computer that has camera functionality.
- Participants who are not regularly active and/or are currently spending less than 150 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity per week.
- Only one participant per household can participate in the study. Spouses, significant others, or family members can take part in the exercise programs with the study participant; however, they will not be able to provide data and won’t be compensated for participating.
If you are between 18 and 64, visit www.copetrial.ca for a trial designed for you.